Anger and Adoration

Dienstag, 30. September 2008

Nobody expect that flowers grow high up into the sky.
Nobody expect that a dog will run around the world.
Nobody expect that a man will become a hero during his life.
That´s not the problem, but
everyone expect from you to have aims and goals and ideas what to do in your future.
It´s impossible to have no visions no plans no special wishes for your later profession.

I´m asking you: Why?

Give me time to sit in a small café
give me time to lay in the sun
give me time to dream and hear the eternal music
give me freetime from my thoughts

Normally your days are full of work and learning.
Normally you always will have something to do.
Normally everyone will treat you as if you are only here for them.
And normally you never will have time to ask yourself:

Is this all right, is this the life you´ve expected since you were a little child?

Give me time to see the people´s faces
give me time to watch the clouds change
give me time to hope and hear the eternal music
give me freetime from my duties

You will become older, your time will run away,
you certainly will miss friends and beloved,
they´ll die and you will notice what you´ve lost.
Time always goes forward, with long steps, straight over people
without a glance at the poor which have lost their time
without a pity for them whose time is over
always going and going.

So let us stop the stream of daily life
and let us do something special
something we´ve always dreamt of

I´ll take the time to watch the clouds
I´ll take the time to free myself from duties
I´ll take the time to go away finding the eternal music
I´ll take freetime from planning goals I never, never wanted!

And you?

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]



<< Startseite