Anger and Adoration

Freitag, 22. Mai 2009

Germany, Hamburg, Bus
- can´t you imagine, I love you!
- I understand, but I don´t
- but why?
- well, feelings can´t be enforced
- is it becaus I´m black?
- no, no, that´s not the point
- well, god has decided that you must become my wife
- but I have no feelings for you
- I love you!

France, Marseille, Underground
- I love you, you´re the woman I want to marry
- I don´t love you
- it is because I´m black
- no, I´ve a lot of black friends
- so why not?
- I can´t
- you´ve a problem with black men?
- no, no, but...

Spain, Barcelona, Parc Guell
- is it becaus I´m black?
- nonsens
- so marry me
- how can I without loving you
- I love you that´s enough
- do you really think so?
- yes, god´s my witness

Germany, Hamburg, little room
It wasn´t possible to communicate with him, he talked nonstop, without hearing my words. I argued against a wall, he was fixed at the point that I didn´t like him because he was black. I hadn´t seen him before, it was the first time we met and he talked of "love", offered me his heart without even knowing me. But now I´m save at home and can read and forget.

France, Marseille, café
It was humiliating to be seen only as a woman. He behaved like an animal during the rut. He gave me a feeling of guilt accusing me I wouldn´t love him because he was black, it was unfair because there are so many factors which must come together before you´ll fall in love and he reduced all to the most unimportant point of his skin-colour. How happy I am that I´ve a friend I can talk to about all this.

Spain, Barcelona, disco
Marriage, partnership, love, how unrealistic in our times, never can I imagine to marry. But how can you explain this to someone who never listen and is filled with the prejudice that you don´t love him because he´s black? He just started the conversation with this gigantic and false thought in his head. Impulsive as he is I guess he will be disappointed again and again and his explanation always will be because he´s black, how easy. I must dance the whole night to calm down a bit.

Let´s try to find a way out of the dilemma. Let´s try to find an answer to the question, which shocks and accuses without reason: After several useless tries of argumentation you´ll just shout: I hate men! Or you can threaten and answer: My friend will kill you! The most successful and resigning way is to lie and agree: Yes!

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]



<< Startseite