Anger and Adoration

Sonntag, 15. März 2009

She was old, no, not as you think long out of age where you´re interested in love and sex affairs, not such old. I think she was at her beginning forties, but I myself was just 22 and looking still with the eyes of children she was old. I admired her, she was my new boss at the clinic where I just started my internship and she was perfect in everything she did. Was it a crime to adore her, to think of doing her a favour, cooking tea for her, bringing sweets for her or cookies? Well, it wasn´t only for her, it was for the whole team, 5 to 7 people I liked, too, but in my imagination it was specially for her.

A new member in our team, nearly fresh from school, completely unexperienced and with these wide and interested eyes babies and children have. I was impressed because it´s not often that you see grown-ups with such eyes. Se wasn´t pretty and at the beginning really no great help, you had to explain her everything, that took time we never had in our working day. But surprisingly she was quite fast in learning and after 2 or 3 weeks we noticed her help intensely. Our boss an older nurse and experienced in nearly every ward of the clinic at first hadn´t noticed her, she worked in a different shift and never had to do all the inferior work like beding, serving breakfast, preparing dinner, cutting cellulose and carrying bedpans.

- I´m becoming old
- what are you talking of?
- I said I´m becoming old, it´s terrible
- why do you talk like this? You´re only 4 years older than I
- perhaps they are the important ones
- oh come on, don´t be silly
- and I´m still stupid like a teenager, falling in love like a silly cow
- you??? tell me more!
- no, it´s too sad I never dreamt and hoped like this before and I never was so sure that I´ve not the slightest chance
- come on don´t talk in mysteries, I don´t understand a word

It was the new internship my boss had fallen in love and because of the over 20 years difference she tried to forget about the whole affair and hide her feelings completely. It must have been painful to tell me about, but we had started our nurse education together and over the years of work had become friends. But was there any hopes I was able to give? To be honest no. I tried to find out about her sexual preferences and being young and without any prejudices and fears she smiled and outed herself easily as lesbian. I thought "bingo"!

I had thought that it was my age which stood between us, I wasn´t sure if she could have been lesbian as I, I just felt that I went mad because of overwhelming love to a person completely untouched and unexperienced. She had not a glimmer of sexual habit, she was neutral like an iceberg and I asked myself why I was burning like hell. She shone in the beauty of pure - being, unreal because of the complete lack of gender, so I imagine angels.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]



<< Startseite