Anger and Adoration

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009

- sure she´ll stay how can she go, now when they offered her a complete fulltime-job
- and I say she´ll leave us after this half year
- but how can you know?
- I don´t know exactly but I´ve that strong feeling about
- perhaps you´re wrong

Most of the crew don´t even think about the possibility that I could leave them, they are so proud of their firm and their town and everybody who had come during the years were happy when he could stay - I´m not. I want to go straight away as soon as possible, there´s nothing which can held me back, nothing. I never promised to do this work until the end of my life and this town, well, I like it but there are still so many others I don´t know.

I don´t want her to leave, I like her, but why is there this strange feeling that she had to go? Are there any signs which make me believe it? Yes there are. At first I didn´t notice it but then I pricked up my ears: she never said "yes" or "I hope" when someone spoke from the possibility to work here after her internship, she smiled and the only thing she was able to add was a "we´ll see" or "it´s still long till then". I made some sort of a trap, when I announced by the way that she would leave us perhaps and what "drama" would happen, but she still smiled and said "let´s wait and see, there´s no decicion at all."

- don´t you feel happy about the whole affair?
- you mean that she´ll stay?
- yes, so your feeling was wrong in the end.
- no, not wrong but I havn´t exspected that she would sacrifice herself so easily.
- what do you mean with "sacrifice"?
- look into her eyes, they are extinct she has denied herself by staying.
- you always overreact, I´m really content how the damn question about all this documentation stuff is right out of my way.
- shure for all of us it´s the most convenient solution.

Why did I say "yes", why did I stay, why didn´t I go, it´s the wrongest thing I ever did, I´ll kill myself sooner or later. I need fresh air, but how can I go, now, when everything is clear and everybody tells me how "useful" I am, ridiculous.

- so I heard you´ll stay?
- well, I like the town
- other towns are nice, too
- yes, that´s right
- (lowering the voice) you have to go, it´s unhealthy for you to stay, escape when it is still possible
- but...
- no "but", I myself was exactly in the same situation as you are years ago. I made the biggest mistake of my life and staid, now I often ask myself why and what for. They´ll break your wings, so fly away when you´re still able to fly.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]



<< Startseite