Anger and Adoration

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2009

- I´m not sure if you´ll stay and work here more than perhaps a half year.
- You´re more than honest and I can accept your doubts. I myself have nearly the same doubts, but not because of the collegues I´ve to work with, I like the atmosphere here.

She won´t stay, she won´t, it´s like a stupid singsang in my head, I force myself to stop it. I´ve just started here with my work, just arrived from a little town more than 500 km away. Changing my surrounding completely I can´t forget that in my inner I always want to be at home somewhere. Perhaps that´s why my first impression of her signaled me immediatly her difference. Looking in her eyes I feel immense distances and there´s the curiosity of "the other", there´s no explanation I could give for my interest, but an inner voice says I have to hurry, do I know how long we´ll work together?

- Well, I´m not sure if I´ll be able to go to this meeting in April next year, my contract ends in several months and at the moment I don´t see a possibility how to work on here longer.
- No discussion, we need you and we´ll find a solution, there´ll be a prolongation of your contract pretty soon I swear.

Why is he so different now, why has he changed so completely? At the beginning I was surprised by his directness, I felt in some way seen through, but it was easier. Now he always comes several times to me but just for talking, that´s my impression, because his official questions are answered in 2 minutes and he stays much longer, what for?

- Oh hello and good morning, back from holidays? How was it?
- Fine, thank you, by the way there´s a question concerning...
- Alright, just come in later during the day, I´ve a term now and have to hurry, sorry.

How can I hold her, how stopping her fast steps, her inner hurry? I don´t know why I go to her room so often, why I talk to her much longer than necessary, it´s not love I swear, I´m married and have 2 little children, I´m not in a single-situation looking for an affair. I don´t want her to leave and I never was more sure that she will, perhaps must. In this months of our working together she reached a state of familiarity she means in a very special way security and being at home for me. But what if she leaves?

- I have to go, there´s a very unlucky affair with my chief I was forced to give away my professional ethics and that´s impossible for me.
- I knew you would leave us sooner or later, but I honestly hoped to give you some sort of a rest here.
- Thanks, I liked working with you all, but restlessness is in my blood I fear.
- In your eyes, to be correct.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]



<< Startseite