Anger and Adoration

Dienstag, 31. März 2009

I see a father outside in the garden, the weather is clear and he plays with his little child, 3 or 4 years old. It is running from a certain distance directly in his opened arms, he swings it around and around and there´s this cry, high and pointed "Iiiiiiii" expressing its joy and happiness about the game, the time with its father, the wonderful day, its being young and living.

Walking through the streets of the city along the little river I see a crowd of birds, sea-gulls suddenly flying high above into the sky directly into the sun as it seams, over the heads of all the poor human beings without wings and I hear them cry, high and pointed "Iiiiiiii" and I´m thinking of their freedom and triumph to fly away whenever they like to.

It´s sunday morning and I hear our cat in her basket, wanting to get out, we always close her basket at night because of the baby and normally I get up early enough for her. Today her screaming "Iiiiiii" reminds me of something, half asleep I see a child and sea-gulls high above. The cat´s cry comes directly from her pain and involuntary imprisonment, I get up and let her free, the "Iiiii" still in my ears.

Is there a cry so pure and from the bottom of all creature´s soul to unify ourselves with the rest of the nature? The cry hasn´t a meaning by itself it´s just the surrounding that gives it the connotation: sometimes joy, sometimes pain, sometimes just a signal, a warning. Let me fall in the chorus of these united voices, joy, freedom or the opposite, I´ll cry with you.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]



<< Startseite